Pages

Sunday 25 December 2011

THREATINING WWE QUOTES

You ever tried to pick up your broken teeth with a bunch of broken fingers! -Triple H

You may be a habitual line crosser but you cross a line with me and I'm gonna leave you lying where you are standing! -Triple H

I will beat you, I will hurt you, I will make you suffer
-Randy Orton

I'm gonna kick your teeth so far down your throat that your mouth will become your anus.
-Shawn Michaels

I'll Knock the makeup off your face
-John Cena

You're sanctimonious son of a *****
-Chris Jericho

You are nothing but a pathetic excuse for a human being. -Wade Barett
You are a hypocritical, manipulative waste of skin. -Wade Barett

When you play with fire you get burnt, When you play with Rock's fire you get blown up!!
-The Rock
 
[part 2 coming shortly!]

No comments:

Post a Comment